Cows are almost everywhere in India, I mean everywhere from high mountains to sea shores. It is quite weird for tourists , but to be quite honest I really love it and miss it too. I know they stop traffic and trains, enter houses and so on and so forth. However, imagine cows hanging around shibuya crossing looking for something to munch on :D, that would surely put a smile on my face on the way to work, better than those long miserable faces I see everyday.
Anyhow, this is a small take of a cow bell. The cow was attached to a wagon and was resting under a shade waiting for the owner to come back.
# Korg MR-1 – SoundMan OKM II Classic Binaural Mics
Very Inspiring Blogger Award 2014
To my surprise, I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, 2014. I discovered that this award provides a way for bloggers to support, encourage, and celebrate one another’s work. So as a nominated blogger, I get to nominate 15 more blogs that I find very inspiring, see below.
First of all, many thanks to Sybille for nominating me!
Second, to do to accept the nomination I’m asked to list the award rules, so here they are…
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
15 Nominations for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award 2014
- Sound Like Noise
- Shiga Rivers
- Tokyobling’s Blog
- Photography In Patmos
- Sound Reflections
- Bird Light Wind
- Moss and Fog
- Pedagogy of the Plants
- Music of the Periodic Table
- Nenkin Seikatsu
- The Field Recordist
7 facts about my self
- I like to brake rules as long as I don’t harm anyone so… I won’t do this part sorry! 🙂